I promise I'll get rid of the sig

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 3 18:35:40 CEST 2010

Ron West wrote:
> After I send this one message. :-)
> Sent from my iPad

I think the closer you are to the front of this queue, the closer you
are to wearing long sleeved, white jackets with no handsies ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/7549653/Buyers-snap-up-first-Apple-iPad-computers.html

OK if you are a professional camper, camping for charity, otherwise why
bother wasting so much time waiting outside a shop. Duh.

Yes. I'd like one.
But never that desperately. I could wait a few days to have one
delivered or for the next batch. As things turn out, these mad rushes
are nothing more than publicity, 'cos you can still buy the products easily.
It's rather sad, really.
To think, none of these people survived at all before the iPad (or the
previous or next 'big' thing)
It's like they've all fallen for some good old mass brain-washing that
only works on the retarded portion of the populous. That would be about
80% of humans, 90% male.

See through the BS and all you have is yet another tablet PC.
Apple claim it's new and revolutionary.
I say, it's old, very old, older than Microsoft or Apple claim.
Maybe it will work, this time round.

;)