Oh shit. 6 Orics.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 23 20:40:40 CEST 2009

> Ah, right, but I don't think I explained myself well. You know these
> devices, that take a couple of camera inputs and put them on one
> screen?
> Maybe you could use one of those.

yeah, a video mux, sure .. if i could find one.  come to think of it,
i probably could find one in the elektro-schrott that gets junked
every day.  i'll keep an eye out, but in the meantime i'm entertaining
the notion of having them all have their own little cheap TV screens.
imagine if each voice had its own screen, just delicious ..

> Obviously, if you already have a bunch of little tubes, it's a moot
> point.

not really moot, ever, with you!  ;)

;
--