Wacom Tablets

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 22 08:38:43 CEST 2009

Quoting Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com>:

> Anyone have any links or tips on how I could put it to use for music
> performance/production?

I too have an Intuos 3, the relatively small one (A5 size), and before
that, I used a 12"x12" one (can't remember the model now). They're
great for graphics, but I don't use them for anything else.

There are some tools to use it as real-time controller for Max and
probably PD that you might to take a look at. I've seen it used during
a performance, but since the gig was exactly as labeled - noise - I
didn't enjoy it... ;-)

Martin