New track

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 20 02:19:05 CEST 2009

Mikael Hansson schreef:
> It's called "Tubes of Colors" and it contains me on instruments and my
> friend Mathias on vocals
>
> <http://deadmengods.com/music/mm_tubes_of_colors_beta.mp3>
>
> Not much effort put into mixing yet so comments and suggestions are as
> usual very welcome.

There doesn't seem to be anything you produce that I don't like.
Great track!

Like Joost, I wasn't impressed by the first 40 seconds, but after
the 4th listen, I think it's beautiful, and it just fits.
The first break with the kick/piano/strings seems to be a bit too
early to break down the whole song, since it only just started.
Personally I think this break should happen only once in the
song, somewhere at 70 %.

Please release that album now so I can put it on my iPhone...

Cheers,

Gert

--

:-)