I've made some new sounds for my Drumulator...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 17 23:45:34 CEST 2009

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> .....and do you wanna see something very 80s and very scary recently
>> involving me and a Poly 800?
>
> if it looked anything at all like this,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z9BEUL005Q&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Wow... I'm not really into 80s stuff (yeah - I know some of you will laugh at
that assertion...), but *this*, is really incredible. I would say timeless. At
the same, er, time, it brings back the dark days of dark and wonderful
inspiration, of not knowing WTF you're doing with an instrument and a vibe and
some sense of it being essential.

Jay's vid link is also cool ;)

Tony (HB)