PEK - Flippin'heck, flippin'heck!

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 12 10:44:04 CEST 2009

Hey Micke

> Ouch, too bad! The PEK is a really nice synth, I only wish they would do
> a desktop version with knobs, like the P08.

Yeah, I only recently saw the desktop P08 whilst searching for PEK info.  Mr
Smith really is a very astute person.

Personally, I think the PEK is far more attractive than the P08 with the P08
almost being a subset of the PEK (same oscillators / filters / vca etc) but
I guess you get double the poly and some people don't like the PEKs DA and
AD stages.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"