Video - I Me You

Gert Van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 6 22:10:43 CEST 2009

Op 6 sep 2009, om 23:04 heeft punkdISCO het volgende geschreven:

> Hey Gert
>
>> So what are you into now? What can we expect in the future?
>
> Just the same old punksHITE stuff we have been doing, Oral Hygiene
> etc.  But
> not acid..
>
> Frickin weekend of frickin sanding frickin floors and I frickin hate
> DIY!

I hate DIY too. I've been cleaning up my office/studio today, made a
new, simplified setup because I mostly use softsynths these days, and
tidied up the whole thing. Now I'm going downstairs to get myself a
big cold coke and a whiskey, and then I will sit in my studio, listen
to some music and just be happy... :-)

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl