Video - I Me You

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 6 15:18:20 CEST 2009

Ta, Kim dude..

"Paul! I just love how you get stuff to work so well with minimal
instrumentation/clothing."

This is not a proper track (we are not into acid anymore), just a fun video.
Hence, the audio will not go onto our site.

That 'dress' is held together with staples and left quite a few scratches on
Leah.  One actually drew blood that dripped all over the floor..  But hey,
suffering for your art is important - and it's a lot easier when it's
someone else's suffering :)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"