Video - I Me You

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 6 11:47:32 CEST 2009

Ta, Gert and Peter

This vid took about 2 weeks to upload; maybe 30 attempts with YouTube,
trying to get the correct thumbnail. This is a 2 hour process!!

Not sure if you know (or care) about this but back in the good old days, the
YouTube thumbnail selection was very simple and easy to manipulate.  It took
the frames at 25%, 50%, and 75%.  This has now changed and they have
introduced some semi-random stuff.  Luckily it is still based around these 3
positions but its not that simple.  For example, putting your frame at just
50% will not work.  Likewise, just once of the other locations.  Putting
frames in all 3 positions and you will then get at least 1 of the 3
presented as a thumbnail choice.

So, very long/painful/dull process. Even the YouTube community don't yet
understand this.  Only 2 days ago did I find a YouTube vid explaining this
new process.  If anyone wants the link, I will post..

Happy Sunday everyone..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"