Guitar tuner recommendations...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 4 11:31:23 CEST 2009

Hi Gert,

> If it's only for 5 minutes of playing, My advice is: don't use a tuner
> - use your ears. -:)

I could fire up one of my digital synths for tone reference for sure.  I
certainly don't have perfect pitch although my relative pitch is
probably OK. I could use one of my many drum machines as a metronome
but..... I fancy some cheapish new toys to play with!

The BU88 is out as it just has a headphone amp (apart from the tuner and
metronome).  My practise amp has that.  I kind of fancy some amp
simulation effects pedals but to be honest I have multi FX units in my
racks I could use.  But that's no fun when you can shop for a new
(portable) toy to play with :D

Cheers

Chris