Question Mac/Cloning HD

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 3 21:58:32 CEST 2009

On Sep 3, 2009, at 8:59 AM, Gert Van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>
wrote:
> You found a good one? I got one for 12 euro's, but it still leaves all
> kinds of rubbish.
>
> I think it's ridiculous that software on Apple is basically not un-
> installable in a simple way.

It used to be really simple in most cases, just delete the app file
(still is for somethings.) For apps that spread themselves out and
don't have nice unistallers usually a quick app name search can pull
up associated files, prefs, library files etc... I think logic is
notoriously bad, but I usually I only run into issues when I'm
troubleshooting an app and want to make sure everything is gone. In
the end though it shouldn't matter too much if you don't get
everything and most of those type of files it spreads out are small.
Sound librarys and stuff you usually know where they went on install
and you can just remove them.

Here is a nice little article for logic uninstall though

    http://support.apple.com/kb/TA22822?viewlocale=en_US