Question Mac/Cloning HD

Gert Van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 3 14:59:00 CEST 2009

Op 3 sep 2009, om 13:24 heeft Don't t(h)read on my tentacles,
Earthling! het volgende geschreven:

> Le 30 août 09 à 16:04, Gert Van Santen a écrit :
>
>> OK, the migration sort of got botched. Most stuff works, but some big
>> progs (Logic) didn't and I have to reinstall anyhow.
>
> Something was fishy, Logic should have been fine, it's plug-ins that
> sucks most of the time or Audio programs different than the big DAWs.
>
>> JFTR: what's the best way to UN-install mac progs?
>

> Either you're a genius like me and you do it by hand or you use the
> uninstaller that is given with the installer (or it's in the installer
> as an option
> )(note, for simple programs it works, for living monsters -think
> Adobe- it does NOT and leaves all its litter, his mum, grandpa, the
> dog and more) or (better) you use a third party utility that tracks
> installations in order to remove everything later.

You found a good one? I got one for 12 euro's, but it still leaves all
kinds of rubbish.

I think it's ridiculous that software on Apple is basically not un-
installable in a simple way.

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl