Something for the UKPP

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 21 18:10:40 CEST 2009

The Dong schreef:

> That's the Pilates Party, umm, Pirate Party:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8317952.stm
>
> I seem to remember this has happened more than once before.
> Only an utter retard would actually pay the PRS in this case.

The thing is, this sort of state-sanctioned stupidity seems to be on the
rise in the UK.

The other day, I read that women police officers looking after each
other's children were considered to have some sort of agreement, for
which they needed to pass a test, like not being on the sex offenders
list, etcetera.

Or that council that collected wheelie bins only every two weeks, and
then fined a man because his bin was too full.

Why? Whatever happened to common sense?

- Peter