Paranormal Activity

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 16 18:09:11 CEST 2009

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074

meh.  if i wanna have the shit scared out of me, and pay for it, i
know a much better place to go than a movie theatre.

for me, this is beyond reasonable use of movie-watching time.  maybe
i'll watch the full thing in 3 months when the collective freak-out
isn't so extant and hanging in the air, maybe not .. i was like that
with blair witch too, but i ended up being dragged into a theatre in
hollywood to watch it, only to have to put up with my pal puking
afterwards..

on the other hand, if my video camera catches a ghost tonight, i'll
watch the movie right away.

;
--
Jay Vaughan