Live - Another Ace Controller

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 4 23:57:26 CEST 2009

On Oct 4, 2009, at 5:33 PM, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> On Oct 5, 2009, at 0:34 , punkdISCO wrote:
>
>> Ouch! That is awful
>
> Since the USB controller is on the right, just place them to the left
> of each other instead of to the right.

nope that wont work it would be the same, you would have to turn them
upside down. The right angle usb looks like it will be fine, but not
flush, which sucks, and also makes the cable you need to use non-
standard, but for the price really it does not matter.

It's weird that novations page says you can only hook up three max,
but everything else says 6

I can not wait for max for live with this thing(s)