Moving Windmills (was Re: Retuning?)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 4 21:42:10 CEST 2009

> Here is true inspiration:

In some ways, yes it is. Hope he manages to create a business from it,
before it is stolen from him.

As one of the posters points out, we'd all be doing shit like this for
pretty much free energy, it doesn't take a university degree to try, but
sadly we live in too close proximity and with such high regulation that
any attempt to harness the wind, water or sun on a scale large enough to
be of any use would be smashed down with a few words on a piece of paper
after the obligatory neighbourly complaint.