Retuning?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 4 14:43:17 CEST 2009

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Funny that everyone completely crushes this idea. Not that I
> completely believe it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there would
> be at least an element of truth in it.

I think as in so many of these things, there might be very small core of
truth (like that we generally react differently to various tunings), but
totally drowned in pseudo-scientific b***s***. I had a look at his
web-page. When he explains how all these numbers nicely recombine and
are supposedly in sync, he totally forgets that our number system is
totally arbitrary, and there's no particularly good reason why we're
counting in a base-10 system other than that we've done this for some
time already... Change that, and the theory falls apart. But if it makes
him (rich) and his followers happy, more power to him...

Martin