Time Travel

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 26 20:42:12 CET 2009

Tony Scharf wrote:
>>> Unless, of course, the universe protects itself from paradoxes by dumping
>>> time travelers into their own timelines...
>> Life is that which chooses its timeline.
>
> is the Universe not also alive?

yes,

what is difficult for us to grasp, is that our minds are part of a larger mind,
also creating its own timeline

what i haven't got my (bit of the) mind around, is how each bit of mind has
autonomy, "freedom of will", and yet contributes not only to the mind of which
it is a part, but, somehow, to minds at all levels of the hierarchy, all of
which are, in some sense, creating their own timelines

i, sort of live with an intuitive understanding of it, but that's about as far
as i've got