Time Travel

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 26 20:27:44 CET 2009

Put one time machine in another one with a different setup from each other
And the ghost will be alive in the universe ...
Nothing is, everything seems to be ...
What I mean :  I don't know much about things , which seems to be just
interpretation(s) of our imperfect senses  ...
I just guess that time exist only for mortals as all of us ( humans on a
small blue planet, the only one ?  ) ...
But memories  can maybe survive if we try the impossible ...
I said those things but I feel stupid ..why ?
the question will still remain ... cause  no words will really explain ...
Time and Abstraction ... etc
I hope that's I m not normal ...

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

> Tony Scharf wrote:
> > Unless, of course, the universe protects itself from paradoxes by dumping
> > time travelers into their own timelines...
>
> Life is that which chooses its timeline.

Romain