REAPER

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 19 22:19:57 CET 2009

> for me, its the interface.  its just .. well .. lovely.  easy.  smooth
> to use.
>
> and then, when you go digging, you find real gems of features ..
> instead of hunting around to figure out how to make a synth plugin ..
> well, theres "Insert virtual instrument on new track" .. and so on.
>
> i dunno, i'm a bit naive, its been about 2 years since i sat in front
> of logic, for example, but i just find the usability of Reaper to be
> very appealing.

Jay pretty much nails it.  There is very little of the 'now where did
they hide this feature'  digging that you have to do, however there
are hidden things I find now and again that are just nice.

It just works as expected without forcing me to try to think like the
developers or go digging into forums to find help.  99% of what you
need to do to work on a track is right there on top.

Tony