DHL

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 14 11:07:13 CET 2009

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! wrote:
> My UPS parcel this summer did 6 times the journey over the Atlantic
> before having the startling idea to reach the delivery address…

It seems eBuyer now uses UPS as an alternative to City Link.
At least City Link updates the website to let you know they have failed
to deliver, one lie or another, but UPS tend to not care what day it
arrives.

> I'm still wondering what do they smoke…

Probably a particularly strong herbal tea that they believe is skunk,
'cos that's what their mommy said it was ;)