Nice Knobs

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 11 21:20:54 CET 2009

> Cool links :)

yeah i'm a huge fan of that kind of hardware. :)

> My slant on what you're saying is that an unbelievable amount of
> skill and
> inspiration went into deciding what controls to provide, so the
> astronaut/pilot
> had exactly the right amount of information and feedback.

yup.  under extremely strenuous conditions, you can press the right
buttons to land a soyuz.  you don't need a stick for it (any more) ..
heh heh .. pilots of rocketships have had to fight tooth and nail for
the right kind of control and feedback of extreme hardware.  i think
there are great prallels in synthesizers.

;
--
Jay Vaughan