Live - Another Ace Controller

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 7 02:29:06 CET 2009

On Nov 5, 2009, at 6:33 AM, Jonny Stutters wrote:

> Look forward to hearing about it.  I've got a lot of ideas that could
> use a grid of buttons as a controller but the monome is just too
> expensive/unavailable and the APC40 would take up too much desk space.

right now going through a bunch of installs, apparently the demos that
come with it only work in Live 8 (and I have 7) so I have to install
the Live 8 Launchpad edition, but then ableton tells me there is an
update, so now dl'ing 650mb, as well as installing the content for the
demos.... I just want to push buttons damn it.