drooooidddd

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 6 07:51:09 CET 2009

Man the US has it pretty bad in the cell phone department .. Seems so
restricted.

Android is great.  Replace the music app with a better one - you can
do that quite easily on android.. And 2.0 (droid) is a very smooth
experience, in some ways nicer than iPhone .. I just love being able
to pick up my phone (g1 dev) and say something and then get a google
result for it, great feature.

Android sdk is nice too in case you want to hack up an app .. No
bullshit certs and so on, like iPhone ...

Droid should be big .. I won't upgrade though.. Zii egg is also a
great android platform, very zippy..

;
--
ibi sum