drooooidddd

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 6 03:11:57 CET 2009

On Nov 5, 2009, at 8:55 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> My wife already decided to get one.  Her sprint contract is up, and
> this thing looks very hot.  I seriously have not heard any bad press
> on it yet, and everyone I know who uses Verizon has been pretty happy
> with the service.

yea I used to have verizon, and want to go back as I have been having
problems with at&t service - dropped calls, call quality, no ring
straight to voicemail, voicemail's taking a long time to show up - and
of course the iPhone not being a great "phone" - call quality,
speakerphone etc...

The complaints I have seen are - android still not as elegant as
iphone as far as UI, the HW keyboard is not great, the music player
app sucks, camera can be slow and annoying and multitouch is not
turned on for US devices for stock system apps (3rd party apps can use
it though) - this could be deal breaker

Since I am still in at&t contract my deal is, and I feel like it's
going to be impossible - switch my at&t number to the verizon phone,
but keep the at&t account active with a new number.