Pay Joomla Templates?

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 25 03:16:46 CEST 2009

Le 24 mai 09 à 20:25, punkdISCO a écrit :

> Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

The terrasse in Paris this afternoon was just fine :D

> Question: Would you pay for a Joomla web template?  After a frickin
> aweful
> learning experience, I am getting my head around this stuff and Im
> now ready
> to maybe pay $50ish for a template (going rate is 30-50).  I think
> this is
> pretty good value but am I missing something?

Given the nice free one around, why?

And if you need the extra personal touch you can twist them.

(I wonder, the joomlashack for pay aren't cheaper than THAT?)

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point et LOPPSI c'est pas bien
----
Participez au black-out anti-HADOPI :
http://www.laquadrature.net/fr/APPEL-HADOPI-blackout-du-net-francais