Invention

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 22 20:02:47 CEST 2009

Tony , did you read Steppenwolf  ? if yes I m not so agree with Hesse about
the vision of mozart ...
Maybe you know what I mean ... Hesse didn t talk about the last period of
time of mozart and about  his funeral ... from my point of view the second
part of mozart life after his heavy education from his father was just
a joker player for king(s) but in the end of his life it was almost nothing
and not recognized , just good to put in the common grave ...

It was a shame I guess ... and i don t really laugh about it (as Hesse wish
me too ) ...
This is why I love the 2/3 of the book but not the end ...

Have a nice week end
:)

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

> Hey Romain,
>
> Romain / rXg wrote:
> > heheh :)Â  and the neutral one ?
> > I just  finished last week  to read the book from *Hermann Hesse*
> > (Steppenwolf), right now I'm reading some notes of  Mister N.   ;)
> > about the *eternal recurrence* ...
> > very nice ...
>
> Yeah - Steppenwolf is really great. Hermann Hesse is really the friend of
> the
> artist. And, eternal recurrence is good... it's not mathematically provable
> in
> the way Nietszche thought it might be, but thinking that way makes a person
> responsible for their own life, for how much they enjoy life, and for the
> way
> they affect lives of others, so, for that, I give Nietszche full marks.
> Most of
> Also Sprach... was based on it, and the attitude is there in every word. It
> doesn't matter that it is not mathematically correct, or even
> philosophically
> perfect; a greater truth was obtained through art, and this is the great
> example :)
>
> BTW - your fonts are completely insane, circumflex-A everywhere. It is
> entertaining - like you're thinking deep thoughts in a snowstorm.
>
> Tony (HB)

Romain