Acer Aspire One / Asus EEEPC + Ableton

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 22 14:27:44 CEST 2009

Romain / rXg wrote:
> If yes? Is it stable ?  and what is the limit of the machine with this
> program (before everything crash ) ...

Abe Live on the basic 701 eee is pretty dire. Its stock sound card is
just not really suitable either (latency, driver availability)
Screen real estate is very limiting too, I guess.
The latest version will barely even run, older versions do work, but the
polyphony of audio will be quite low, say 6-8 parts. Start putting in FX
and it will collapse badly. The newer models of eee should be better
equipped to cope with Abe.
In my experience...