Hijacking this thread

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 22 14:17:47 CEST 2009

Hehe...

Sitting in the Irish pub at Schiphol airport with my two girls,
drinking Murphy's Stoutand white wine and enjoying the idea of meeting
Tony (HB) and Paul (Punkdisco) this weekend. We'll be in the Spice of
Life from around 18:30 tonight. Hope to see you there as well :-) If
you want my cell phone nr., please email me.

Nice weekend everyone!

Gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 22 mei 2009 om 13:53 heeft "Romain / rXg" <xtechcode at gmail.com> het