Mackie Universal Control Pro

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 18 14:37:00 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 7:15 PM, James R. Coplin <james at ticalun.net> wrote:
> I should have specified, it doesn't work with 64bit Vista.  I know I can run
> it via MIDI instead of the integrated driver but I've found it to be a
> little doggy running it that way.

Ahh..I see.  That would be an issue then.

To tell the truth, I have been considering changing controllers for a
while.  The SAC is great, but its physical footprint compared to its
fader density is not very good.  Plus, as you say, if I dump it now I
may still get something for it to put towards an APC40 or Maschine.
For me, I think either of those controllers would work just fine.

Tony