DI box

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 11 17:21:21 CEST 2009

Guys (n gals),

  I'm after a pair of (or stereo) DI Boxes/Preamps. Something suitable
for taking a guitar input (well, two of them) and converting them to
line level.

  It needs to have 1/4" unbalanced in (1Mohm or more) and 1/4"
unbalanced out (line level ~20kohm, 1v p-p)

  Best I've found so far is the PreSonus BlueTube DP, but it's a bit
pricey for me (given the other toys I want to buy). Most of the
standard DI boxes seem to only be for Mics or only have balanced XLR
outputs.

  Any advice?

Paul