Synth DIY UK 2009

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 11 09:51:55 CEST 2009

Guys,

I can *only* make Friday evening L

The wife's only gone and booked us a two week holiday in France starting
Sat 18th July.

Oh well. I hope to see at least some of you guys then.  A bit gutted
really but bitter-sweet I suppose.

Cheers

Chris

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Paul Maddox
Sent: 10 May 2009 08:19
To: Music-bar
Subject: Synth DIY UK 2009

Hi all,

Planning for this year's Synth DIY UK event here in Cambridge is coming
along nicely.  Especially enticing is the growing list of raffle prizes:

            http://www.diy.synth.net/uk

If you don't play you can't win!!  We're also open to other kind
donations of raffle prizes - contact me off-list if you'd like to
contribute.

Remember - to book a room in college I need your booking and payment
before the end of June:

            http://www.milton.arachsys.com/nj71/SDIY/roombooking.html

Cheers
Paul