Web Designer - best free software?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 9 19:31:37 CEST 2009

Hey all

Just starting a new punkdISCO website (frickin HATE web design).  Im going
to go for a much simpler design this time.

What is the main free design tool these days?  I have a very old version of
DreamWeaver but it is way more complicated than I need.

The last time I asked this question about free picture editing software, I
was pointed at the excellent GIMP.  Is there anything as sexy for PC based
web design?

Huge to for any suggestions.

Hugs,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"