Synth spotting...

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 5 15:43:27 CEST 2009

What baffles me is that he is speedy but doesn't over do it with respect
to the equilibrium of the tracks. It's just what it needs to give it
guts and drive. Like a second singer.

great other example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg2np37JNEg

at 1:51

I don't mean he's the best player in the world but what it does moves me
in ways that nobody in his category does... I don't even like solos and
DEFINETLY not organs ! :)