A litte dms-20 video :)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 5 11:21:34 CEST 2009

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> http://www.makerbot.com/
>

> one for The Dong:
>
> http://store.makerbot.com/cupcake-cnc/cupcake-cnc-deluxe-kit.html

If it can print "itself", you buy one and print me a copy ;)

It is possible, even quite easy to layer, sand and carve plastic making
up layers or slices for your desired piece.

A bit out of my price range, but I could have used that for my latest
~100 lumens bicycle light design. It has a perspex face (with flamed
smooth edges)and plastic layered chassis, weighs about 150gm, 10mm thick
and draws just over 10W at a guess, but is variable right down to 2% PWM
cycle duty which is still visible for road. It is properly water proof
this time (the other one wasn't)
Fuzzy pic attached.