Honesty or ..?

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 4 20:02:21 CEST 2009

"I know a room of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching. Most of them are clockwork.
Let's go into the other room and make them work... "

it makes me think  about  the phone that i found during new year eve 2007 i
send it back to the dude  and and what I got ..... ???

a thank you ????
No, just
WIND  ..............................
i thought i was the good moron ... as always .

then i took my book  *Thus Spoke Zarathustra*:

"O man, take care!
What does the deep midnight declare?
"I was asleep—
>From a deep dream I woke and swear:—
The world is deep,
Deeper than day had been aware.
Deep is its woe—
Joy—deeper yet than agony:
Woe implores: Go!
But all joy wants eternity—
Wants deep, wants deep eternity."

Have a nice time biking away from the monkeys DONG !!!!!!!
they will follow you if you are  crazy enough ;)

Cheers

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 12:20 PM, <Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net> wrote:

> On Friday 01 May 2009 00:50:30 Jay Vaughan wrote:
> > Get on your bike, and go for a ride.
>
> and sing:
>
> I've got a bike
> You can ride it if you like