A litte dms-20 video :)

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 1 19:41:46 CEST 2009

M-.-n wrote:
> I've done a quick and ugly "integration" of my dms-20. Here's a little video
> of it:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIamL5uXq4
>
> Feels great ! :)

Marc - you gotta do an AB comparison with the original - side-by-side.

I mean, just for fun. I don't think the difference is really that important,
musically, but it would be interesting to see (like - the resonance control on
the digital version might be easier to use, because resonance requires anti-log
pots, and on the MS20 these were just a lin pot with a series resistor) etc etc.

Great stuff :)

Tony (HB)