Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 1 15:00:07 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:
> Awesome!

That is awesome news.  Finding lost family can be quite an experience,
as I found out a couple years ago when my mother found my Biological
father....and that I have a LOT of brothers and sisters.  He has been
married so many times, and had so many 'surprise' children outside of
marriage (he was a long haul truck driver...so he got around) that my
family tree looks like ink-blot test.  And having met most of them, I
can tell you that sharing DNA with someone doesnt mean you have
anything at all in common..except maybe congenital illness.

So again, congratulations on your new found family.  Life never ceases
to be interesting, does it?

Tony