Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 1 13:02:43 CEST 2009

Well, that's a surprise. I'm suddenly some sort of a surrogate dad...

My Australian second cousin (female, 24yo - I never even knew she
existed until my cousin, her mum, found me on the net and asked
me if it would be OK if her daughter would visit us for a couple
of days) - anyhow, my Australian second cousin, who visited us
for a couple of days, worked in Mexico for 3 months (she's a
diver) and travelled Europe a bit, is now living with us.

She's had quite a rough time in Ozz (well, that's how Ozz is,
right, Jay? ;-) and she's sort of making a fresh start here.

Anyhow, I feel a bit like I'm a dad now, albeit a surrogate one
(her own dad is no longer with us anymore, btw). It's a strange
but beautiful experience. She's already completely at home here,
doing shopping, earning a bit of money with chopping my
voice-overs, making me awesome lunches and just being that extra
bit of sunshine in the house.

Awesome!

If you guys want to follow the adventures of our happy little
family (pics), please check my facebook page.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n