Honesty or ..?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 1 00:48:51 CEST 2009

>> I'm going to alert them, but I just thought I'd ask if there are any
>> folks on here who would keep them and the 800% price difference,
>> sod the
>> LBS! Your opinion is important, citizen ;)
>
> I, personally, would return them. With some regret, but still.

For me its a duh, of course you return them.  And get what you paid
for.  Tell the guy you might call him later when you've decided what
you want to do next, and maybe he'll give you an even better deal.

There is a human being on the other side of that order-system.  They
gotta eat too.

;
--
Jay Vaughan