My New iMac...

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 22 18:03:59 CET 2009

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> I second mail and safari, much better. I use firefox and thunder on the pc but don't like them as much on the mac.  Let us know how you get on, I think the iMacs are a good deal and you get a pretty powerfull setup.
A friend recommended CyberDuck for ftp/sftp but I'm liking FileZilla
better, although I haven't yet figured out how to save my connections.
>  I'm looking to get a 15" or 17" pro
> sometime soon + new monitor.

Very sexy looking machines.  My Dell laptop (WinXP) is doing fine and is
only about three years old, possibly four.  How things go with this iMac
will determine what will replace the laptop when the time comes.  But
that's years away... I hope.

Cheers,

Bill