My New iMac...

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 22 14:45:50 CET 2009

Nice :) might I recommend Apple Mail and Safari versus Thunderbird and
Firefox? It's also how I started with back in 2005, coming from a PC,
but Mail and Safari are much better (and nicely integrated, with
Spotlight and Keychain and Address Book and iCal etc...). Mail has a
good import utility for Thunderbird.

My favourite editor by far is TextMate (www.macromates.com). Not free,
but seriously nice.

PS: Don't bother with Boot Camp, VMWare Fusion works great! :) (except
if you're a hardcore gamer of course)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL