Currently listening to...

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 18 21:05:14 CET 2009

I love Bach ... :)
Sometimes I do the conscious dream that I can be in a church back in
this time( without electricity, radio, tv )  listening to him playing
organs ...
And see the eyes of the general  people asking to themself :
But what the Hell this music is from !!! ???
while me i m just too busy  to be in a  pure orgams ...

respect to the man ...