Currently listening to...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 17 01:58:19 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
>
> awesome tune

Oh man...I just got back from a birthday party for my 6 year old
nephew.  It was at a place called Chuck 'e' Cheeses, which for those
not familiar is the 5th circle of hell:  Is basically a big arcade
with animated robot characters that sing songs.  They also serve
'pizza' which is really just some processed food stuff in the shape of
a pizza.  They have beer - their one saving grace - and do almost
exclusively kids parties.

About an hour ago, I had that song sung to me by an 8 foot tall robot mouse.

Yeah..I WISH it were drugs or something.  I am going to have nightmares.

Tony