Leah - Berlin xxx

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 10 00:39:18 CET 2009

Mikael Hansson wrote:
> punkdISCO skrev:
>> Hey all
>>
>> Leah has been working with a producer for what feels like ages (well
>> over a year). Their project is called Berlin xxx and they have about 6
>> tracks.
>>
>> Anyway, FINALLY one gets released but under the producers name “6am”.
>> I think the guy is frickin ace although his 6am tracks do show his
>> softer side...
>>
>> Leah, as you have not heard her before:
>>
>> http://www.myspace.com/6ammusic
>>
>> Track: From Berlin xxx
>>

> Sounds ace!
>
> Tell Leah she sounds fantastic!

Yeah - I wanna say the same... but ... but....

I tell ya.... it's overproduced, Paul. Leah's voice has character (and the
treatment is appropriate, I think, although it softens the edge a bit).

The thing I find worthwhile, in music, is someone with something to say. I
reckon Leah has that. Not sure about this producer though. Like a thousand other
professionals.

PunkDisco *is* better, in all ways that matter.

OTOH - this is broadening the palette of sound that Leah is used to producing,
and is just a great way of building sound bridges into the future.

Tony (HB)