SCSI

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 7 14:25:59 CET 2009

Gert van Santen schreef:

> SCSI? Does that still exist? I have often used it with my Macs,
> but that was way back in the nineties...

It exists on the SCSI interface I just got for my EX5... (By the way, it
arrived, at my parents.)

But I've been toying with the idea of getting a SAS (Serial Attached
SCSI, same physical connector as SATA) controller and drive(s) at some
point in the future, because I don't like it how the computer
practically comes to a standstill as soon as you do something
disc-intensive. Although I don't know if multiple cores would make a
difference there.

- Peter