Nuke your city

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 6 09:59:34 CET 2009

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! wrote:
>> That 'Tsar Bomba' is pretty unforgiving..
> The only one with the asteroid to nuke me…

That and the 'tsar' for me too.
But that is just the initial thermal/heat radius for the nukes.

The actual blast radius for probable lethality might be double.
And the fallout could travel any direction. Only the worlds largest
coward would use them today, or justify the use of their depleted
uranium counterparts.
Nukes are the expensive adornments of the political dumbassery.