A new chapter...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 5 15:28:01 CET 2009

ibi sum schreef:

> It seems like decades that we had the Zurich meet .. sheesh!  What
> happened to us, music-bar .. we used to be cool!

We're getting old. I was discussing with my colleague Clyde (who was
humming 'Don't stop me now') yesterday, and we came to the conclusion
that our colleague Matthew was five years old when Freddy Mercury died.

I mean, the guy is 22 or 23, and we have two other developers of that
age. New Wave was already a thing of the past when they were born.

And quite a few of us would remember Bohemian Rhapsody hitting the charts...

- Peter