A new chapter...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 5 14:42:12 CET 2009

Well, good luck Martin .. as a guy who has completely uprooted his
life and moved to another part of the planet 4 times now, I can
certainly feel for the issues you might be facing right now .. but I'm
positive you won't be missing the food! :)

I hope your position at ADD gives you plenty of opportunities to have
a music-making personal life, at least what is left of it after you
subtract the Daddy and Husband times from your daily schedule (man, I
know how hard that can be .. this week so far I've had  so very little
time for my own projects .. I'm going crazy .. I need to write some
music soon or else chuck everything away and never look back ..)

Anyway, are you going to be having a bit of a "Leaving Edinburgh"
party?  I hope it goes well for you man ..

j.