A new chapter...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 5 12:37:24 CET 2009

Hi M@

Matt Picone wrote:
>  > 4.5 years in Scotland, but now it's time for a new step in my career.
> My goodness has it really been that long????

Yes, it has indeed! Time went by quickly, especially the past two years
with little Pascal entering our lifes. Yet I couldn't say that it would
"feel like yesterday" that I came here - we've really settled in, got
the flat, we no longer feel like strangers here; past life from Zurich
seems like ages ago.

Looking back, there's roughly a four to five year rhythm to my life:
school, studies, PhD, now Glasgow, so it feels very natural to make the
move now.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch